Wednesday, January 12, 2011

reconnaissance by fire.

so it seems i'm not so good at keeping the peace,

but were i ever a man of peace then i would be ill suited for my career choice and furthermore my family.

of my closest two friends, one has a problem with me, and the other won't take a side, but is likely to side with the former which it's safe to say is not suprising.


my stomach remains unsettled from the previous evening. it seems old feelings and desires call to me.

i have not smoked cannabis since new years, and i'm going to put effort into not doing so for the rest of the month.


now we are on to the most important subject.

my roman nobelwoman, german spy, zombie hunting refugee, and gunslinger.

right now, my ego remains tender, as ive conceded to allow her a victory in a subject that has actually allowed unsettling feelings to creep in through the unlocked door,

even though right now, we're supposed to be fighting, i miss her like i've lost her forever. little does she know the suprise that i have in store for her. its a suprise even to me. i have my doubts about a many things but not her.

Chelsea is everything.

thats right.

whole kit and kaboodle.

notice i like to use the enter key?

deal with it,

but i digress, the next few months are going to be interesting. a concert, freedom, a dream, a girl, and for the first time, i'm going to be in a whole new world, judged for ability, strength, which i fear i lack


but failure is not an option. Chelsea is getting her time with me if it kills me.


lets hope it doesn't get to that.

Slade over and out,

No comments:

Post a Comment